U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2019
· U2's Mumbai setlist, 15/12/19
· U2's Manila setlist and videos, 11/12/19
· U2's Seoul setlist and videos, 08/12/19
· U2's Tokyo #1 and #2 setlists and videos, 4/12/19 and 5/12/19
· U2's Singapore #2 setlist and videos, 01/12/19
· U2's Singapore #1 setlist and videos, 30/11/19
· U2's Perth setlist, 27/11/19
· U2's Sydney #2 setlist, 23/11/19
· U2's Sydney #1 setlist, 22/11/19
· U2's Adelaide setlist, 19/11/19
Judge: U2 stylist must return Bono's stuff|
Posted on Tuesday, July 05 @ 22:49:50 UTC by Macphisto
(AP) -- DUBLIN, Ireland - A former stylist for Irish rock band U2 must return to lead singer Bono a range of clothes, including a cowboy hat and earrings, and nearly 200 backstage photographs, a judge ruled Tuesday.
Dublin Circuit Court Justice Matthew Deery said he didn’t accept Lola Cashman’s claim that Bono gave her the clothes as gifts at the end of the U.S. leg of U2’s 1987 tour. He ordered her to hand over the disputed property within a week.
Neither the London-based Cashman nor members of U2 were present in the Dublin court.
Bono, The Edge, Larry Mullen and Adam Clayton filed a lawsuit against Cashman after she tried to sell the clothes and photos at a London auction house in 2002. She then angered the band with her book, “Inside the Zoo With U2: My Life With the World’s Biggest Rock Band.”
During her testimony, Cashman claimed that Bono had given her the Stetson and other items following a concert in Phoenix.
Bono, in his testimony, described the hat as an “iconic” item in U2 history and something he would not give away.
“The weight of evidence is entirely against the defendant’s version of events,” Deery ruled. “Bearing in mind all the evidence, it is highly unlikely that the items were given in this way.”
The judge also ordered Cashman to hand over nearly 200 photographs she took backstage of band members, which he said violated her confidentiality agreement with U2.