U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2019
· U2's Mumbai setlist, 15/12/19
· U2's Manila setlist and videos, 11/12/19
· U2's Seoul setlist and videos, 08/12/19
· U2's Tokyo #1 and #2 setlists and videos, 4/12/19 and 5/12/19
· U2's Singapore #2 setlist and videos, 01/12/19
· U2's Singapore #1 setlist and videos, 30/11/19
· U2's Perth setlist, 27/11/19
· U2's Sydney #2 setlist, 23/11/19
· U2's Sydney #1 setlist, 22/11/19
· U2's Adelaide setlist, 19/11/19
U2's Latest Album Released, But not in Turkey|
Posted on Thursday, November 25 @ 16:11:21 UTC by Macphisto
(Zaman Daily Newspaper) -- The world's biggest rock group U2 released their latest studio album "How to Dismantle An Atomic Bomb" worldwide on November 23rd.
The group performed songs from the new album on a truck in a New York street; however, not all U2 fans are as lucky as the ones in America. In Turkey, the album will not be available for some time as their record label, Universal, has closed their office in Turkey and they have no distribution in the country. A source in the music industry, who did not want to be named, suggested that fans look for a pirate copy of the album.
The group's new album is a return to the group's roots. It was recorded in studios in Dublin and Nice, in the south of France and includes the songs "Vertigo", "Miracle", "Drug", "Love and Peace or Else" and " 'One Step Closer". Music critics have received the album well, though Universal's collapse is not the first setback for the album. Last July, a demo recording of one of the songs was lost giving rise to fears the album would be available on the Internet before its official release. In the end, they previewed it on www.nme.com for a week before its release. The group will go on a world tour next year.