U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2019
· U2's Mumbai setlist, 15/12/19
· U2's Manila setlist and videos, 11/12/19
· U2's Seoul setlist and videos, 08/12/19
· U2's Tokyo #1 and #2 setlists and videos, 4/12/19 and 5/12/19
· U2's Singapore #2 setlist and videos, 01/12/19
· U2's Singapore #1 setlist and videos, 30/11/19
· U2's Perth setlist, 27/11/19
· U2's Sydney #2 setlist, 23/11/19
· U2's Sydney #1 setlist, 22/11/19
· U2's Adelaide setlist, 19/11/19
Virgin Piccadilly to host midnight U2 launch|
Posted on Tuesday, November 16 @ 13:49:45 CET by Macphisto
(TheRetailBulletin.com) -- The Virgin Megastore in Piccadilly will host the only official midnight launch of the much anticipated new album from U2 this weekend.
The exclusive opening will be the opportunity to be the first to buy U2's album How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb, officially released by Island Records on November 22.
Fans waiting for midnight will be offered the opportunity to watch previously unseen DVD footage of U2 taken from the new album, with the first 500 customers also receiving an exclusive U2 goody bag. At a quarter to midnight, the album will be officially unveiled.
Two competitions will be open to anyone buying the album on the night, offering a U2 Black iPod and the chance to win a pair of tickets to the opening night of U2's World Tour including return flights from the UK.
How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb is the follow-up to 2000's 11m selling All That You Can't Leave Behind. Recorded in the band's studio in Dublin and in the South of France, the new album was produced with long-time U2 collaborator Steve Lillywhite.