U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2019
· U2's Mumbai setlist, 15/12/19
· U2's Manila setlist and videos, 11/12/19
· U2's Seoul setlist and videos, 08/12/19
· U2's Tokyo #1 and #2 setlists and videos, 4/12/19 and 5/12/19
· U2's Singapore #2 setlist and videos, 01/12/19
· U2's Singapore #1 setlist and videos, 30/11/19
· U2's Perth setlist, 27/11/19
· U2's Sydney #2 setlist, 23/11/19
· U2's Sydney #1 setlist, 22/11/19
· U2's Adelaide setlist, 19/11/19
Gay Byrne Harley Auction|
Posted on Wednesday, January 22 @ 07:24:25 UTC by Macphisto
On May 21st 1999 Irish TV personality Gay Byrne presented his last ever Late Late Show (TV Chat Show) after 33 years. One of the highlights of the show was a surprise appearance by Bono and Larry from U2 where they presented a disbelieving Gay with his very own Harley Davidson motor-cycle.
Gay has had many happy motoring adventures since but has decided to part with the Harley to raise funds for The Children's Medical & Research Foundation at Our Lady's Hospital for Sick Children in Crumlin. Gay has sat on the board of the foundation for a number of years.
The bike will be auctioned via the internet on a specially constructed website www.gaybyrneharleyauction.com with the support of www.U2.com who will be publicising the auction and linking to the auction site.
Bidders need to log onto www.gaybyrneharleyauction.com and pledge a non-refundable 500 Euro towards the fundraising efforts before being allowed to bid. Everyone who bids will receive a signed letter from Gay and a photograph featuring Gay, Bono and Larry with the Harley.
The auction was announced in the early moments of 2003 as part of the New Year’s Countdown which Gay is presenting for RTE. Accompanying him to launch the auction was Adam Clayton from U2. To see Gay and Adam launching the auction log onto www.U2.com
Bids will be accepted throughout January until 9am on Friday January 31st.