U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2019
· U2's Mumbai setlist, 15/12/19
· U2's Manila setlist and videos, 11/12/19
· U2's Seoul setlist and videos, 08/12/19
· U2's Tokyo #1 and #2 setlists and videos, 4/12/19 and 5/12/19
· U2's Singapore #2 setlist and videos, 01/12/19
· U2's Singapore #1 setlist and videos, 30/11/19
· U2's Perth setlist, 27/11/19
· U2's Sydney #2 setlist, 23/11/19
· U2's Sydney #1 setlist, 22/11/19
· U2's Adelaide setlist, 19/11/19
Stamp of approval for Irish rock, soccer heroes|
Posted on Wednesday, December 12 @ 13:26:48 CET by Macphisto
DUBLIN (Reuters) - U2 rock singer Bono and Manchester United soccer captain Roy Keane are among a gallery of Irish rock and sporting heroes set to appear on commemorative stamps next year, Ireland's Post Office said on Wednesday.
The first of the stamps, intended to celebrate the world impact of Irish musical and sporting talent, will go on sale in mid-2002, costing 38 euro cents ($0.34).
The rock star line-up, due for release next October, will feature, along with Bono's U2, Belfast-born singer Van Morrison, guitar legend Rory Gallagher and Phil Lynott, lead singer with popular 1970s band Thin Lizzy.
Joining Keane in the soccer series, due for release ahead of the World Cup in June, are national team legends Paul McGrath, David O'Leary and Packie Bonner.
A spokeswoman for the Post Office said postal authorities were expecting an enthusiastic response to the issues.
``Irish stamps are hugely popular with collectors around the world because of the time and detail we put into them, and we expect -- given the themes -- big interest in these in particular,'' she told Reuters.