U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2019
· U2's Mumbai setlist, 15/12/19
· U2's Manila setlist and videos, 11/12/19
· U2's Seoul setlist and videos, 08/12/19
· U2's Tokyo #1 and #2 setlists and videos, 4/12/19 and 5/12/19
· U2's Singapore #2 setlist and videos, 01/12/19
· U2's Singapore #1 setlist and videos, 30/11/19
· U2's Perth setlist, 27/11/19
· U2's Sydney #2 setlist, 23/11/19
· U2's Sydney #1 setlist, 22/11/19
· U2's Adelaide setlist, 19/11/19
U2 'itchy' to record|
Posted on Friday, June 01 @ 01:55:35 CEST by Macphisto
(Dotmusic.com) -- U2 guitarist The Edge has revealed that the band are already "itching" to get back into the studio to start working on new material.
The Irish band are currently in the midst of the North American leg of their 'Elevation Tour', which kicked off in late March, and have only taken a short break when Bono's fourth child was born on May 21st.
The Edge revealed: "We're really itching to get back into the studio. There's something very attractive to us right now about ending the tour during this year and then being able to get back to make another record pretty quick."
This might not happen too quickly as all is going so well that U2 want to extend their enormous tour and go back to US cities that might have missed out first time around. Speaking to a US website, The Edge commented: "We're having such a great time that we've decided to add some shows after the summer."
U2 are likely to revisit cities where they didn't even come close to supplying demand for tickets. "I think there might be a couple of more New York shows, maybe," he divulged. "We're still kind of discussing the schedule."
U2's UK spokesperson has informed dotmusic that the band are still very keen to stage a second night at Slane Castle, near Dublin in August. Watch this space.