U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2019
· U2's Mumbai setlist, 15/12/19
· U2's Manila setlist and videos, 11/12/19
· U2's Seoul setlist and videos, 08/12/19
· U2's Tokyo #1 and #2 setlists and videos, 4/12/19 and 5/12/19
· U2's Singapore #2 setlist and videos, 01/12/19
· U2's Singapore #1 setlist and videos, 30/11/19
· U2's Perth setlist, 27/11/19
· U2's Sydney #2 setlist, 23/11/19
· U2's Sydney #1 setlist, 22/11/19
· U2's Adelaide setlist, 19/11/19
U2 battle Craig for top award|
Posted on Thursday, April 19 @ 03:11:57 UTC by Macphisto
(Unison.ie) -- ROCK veterans U2 will battle it out with newcomer Craig David for a top songwriting title.
U2's chart-topper, Beautiful Day, faces teenager David's Seven Days for the best contemporary song at the Ivor Novello Awards, along with David Gray's Please Forgive Me.
Gray is also up for another important prize best song musically and lyrically, with his track up against Coldplay's Trouble and S Club 7's Never Had A Dream Come True.
Craig David is also up for two prizes as he shares a songwriting credit for Artful Dodger's hit, Woman Trouble, which is nominated in the dance section.
All Saints' Pure Shores and Sonique's It Feels So Good are also up for a pair, with both competing for best-selling UK single.
However, they are also up against Bob The Builder and his number one Can We Fix It? for best-seller, which is assured of the prize. A past Ivor winner, Robbie Williams, is shortlisted for the Performing Rights Society's most-performed work.
The Ivors now in their 46th year are internationally renowned as providing the top honours for British and Irish songwriting talent.