U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2019
· U2's Mumbai setlist, 15/12/19
· U2's Manila setlist and videos, 11/12/19
· U2's Seoul setlist and videos, 08/12/19
· U2's Tokyo #1 and #2 setlists and videos, 4/12/19 and 5/12/19
· U2's Singapore #2 setlist and videos, 01/12/19
· U2's Singapore #1 setlist and videos, 30/11/19
· U2's Perth setlist, 27/11/19
· U2's Sydney #2 setlist, 23/11/19
· U2's Sydney #1 setlist, 22/11/19
· U2's Adelaide setlist, 19/11/19
U2 - Indoor and outdoor shows planned for 2001|
Posted on Monday, January 08 @ 00:16:50 UTC by Macphisto
(NME.com) -- U2 have booked a show for April 23 at the huge POND OF ANAHEIM indoor arena in CALIFORNIA, according to sources in the US.
According to the allstar (www.cdnow.com) website, two additional dates in late April at the 18,000 capacity venue are also available to the band if or when the original show sells out.
However, a UK spokesperson for the band insisted that no dates had yet been confirmed, and that U2 were still considering dates and venues both in the US and in Europe.
Meanwhile, reports from the band's native Ireland claim that they have already been booked to headline the huge outdoor Slane Castle show on August 25. At the end of 2000, when frontman Bono spoke of a desire to return to indoor arenas after the vast stadiums of the Popmart tour, he did concede that the only large-scale outdoor show he was interested in playing was at the 80,000 capacity Slane, just outside Dublin. Rumours are also growing that the long-mooted debut concert of their 2001 world tour, to be held in Miami, will take place on March 24.
U2 will perform at London's Earl's Court on February 26 when they pick up a lifetime achievement gong at the annual Brits Awards ceremony.