U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2019
· Bono's Madrid setlist, 28/11/22
· Bono's Paris setlist, 25/11/22
· Bono's Berlin setlist, 23/11/22
· Bono's Dublin setlist, 21/11/22
· Bono's Manchester setlist, 19/11/22
· Bono's Glasgow setlist, 17/11/22
· Bono's London setlist, 16/11/22
· Bono's Los Angeles setlist, 13/11/22
· Bono's San Francisco setlist, 12/11/22
· Bono's Nashville setlist, 09/11/22
The DATA report 2007 press conference with Bono|
Posted on Tuesday, May 15 @ 16:08:02 CEST by Macphisto
Berlin, Germany - May 15, 2007 - Africa advocacy organization, DATA (Debt, AIDS,
Trade, Africa), today released a report that shows aid is working in poor countries, but
that most G8 nations are seriously off track in delivering on the historic promises to
Africa they made in 2005. The DATA Report 2007 finds that the G8 increased aid by less
than half the sum needed from 2004-2006 to meet their 2010 goals. Estimates of
forthcoming aid flows in 2007 show that the G8 are planning to do only about one third
of what's needed to get back on track.
“The G8 are sleep walking into a crisis of credibility. I know the DATA report will
feel like a cold shower, but I hope it will wake us all up. These are cold facts, but I
know they will stir up some very hot arguments. These statistics are not just
numbers on a page, they are people begging for their lives, for two pills a day, a
mother begging to immunize her children, a child begging not to become a mother
at age 12,” said Bono, U2 lead singer and DATA co-founder.
The full DATA report can be found here in English and German.
To see more photos from the press conference in Berlin today visit our Flickr site.
Click here to see Bono interviewed by CNN right after the press conference.