U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2017
· U2's Mumbai setlist, 15/12/19
· U2's Manila setlist and videos, 11/12/19
· U2's Seoul setlist and videos, 08/12/19
· U2's Tokyo #1 and #2 setlists and videos, 4/12/19 and 5/12/19
· U2's Singapore #2 setlist and videos, 01/12/19
· U2's Singapore #1 setlist and videos, 30/11/19
· U2's Perth setlist, 27/11/19
· U2's Sydney #2 setlist, 23/11/19
· U2's Sydney #1 setlist, 22/11/19
· U2's Adelaide setlist, 19/11/19
Beyonce gets career guidance from Bono|
Posted on Sunday, July 06 @ 15:49:33 UTC by Macphisto
(IrishExaminer.com) -- Bootylicious chart star Beyonce Knowles has revealed how Destiny's Child have received career advice from Bono.
Beyonce, who starred in the Austin Powers film Goldmember, said she was given career advice by U2 star Bono over dinner at his French home.
He told her not to split from her group Destiny’s Child – whose hits include Bootylicious – despite her solo success.
“He’d been watching us and liked the fact that we were doing solo projects and group projects because it kept the fans interested.
“The hunger is always there – it seems groups have a short span, but when you do different things it keeps your career a little longer and he said that it was wonderful for us to stick together.”
She has also told how she wandered around UK clothes store Top Shop – and went unrecognised for 20 minutes.
The singer – who will take the number one spot in the UK on Sunday with Crazy In Love - went shopping while on a visit to Britain.
“I went to Topshop with glasses and a hat. For about 20 minutes nobody recognised me, then one person recognised me,” she said.
Beyonce also told how she was often struck dumb when she met her idols because she was often overcome with nerves.
The US singer said: “I’ve met Stevie Wonder, Prince, Michael Jackson – many great people.
“Whenever I meet them I get so nervous I don’t know what to say. It’s very awkward.