U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2017
· U2's Mumbai setlist, 15/12/19
· U2's Manila setlist and videos, 11/12/19
· U2's Seoul setlist and videos, 08/12/19
· U2's Tokyo #1 and #2 setlists and videos, 4/12/19 and 5/12/19
· U2's Singapore #2 setlist and videos, 01/12/19
· U2's Singapore #1 setlist and videos, 30/11/19
· U2's Perth setlist, 27/11/19
· U2's Sydney #2 setlist, 23/11/19
· U2's Sydney #1 setlist, 22/11/19
· U2's Adelaide setlist, 19/11/19
The Bonos 20th Anniversary...|
Posted on Wednesday, August 14 @ 02:00:45 UTC by Macphisto
(ShowBiz Ireland) -- Bono and Ali have a love greater than Bogart and Bacall, Romeo and Juliet, Rhett Butler and Scarlett O'Hara and even Bertie and Celia.
Next week is the 20th wedding anniversary of Ireland's real first couple Bono and Ali Hewson.
Hard to imagine that Bono was only 22 when he married a very young Alison Stewart in Dublin on August 21st 1982.
Showing his naivety, 1982 was also the same year Bono backed the electoral campaign of the then Fianna Gael leader Garrett Fitzgerald!
He won and Bono has been winning ever since.
Last week Bono and Ali were pictured in the tabloids enjoying a romantic holiday in Florence, Italy. Ali and the couples four children have spent the summer in the families summer house in Eze on the French Riviera.
Bono has been up and down throughout the summer but the couple is due back for their anniversary but not solely to celebrate their wedding.
Few know this but the date of the couples wedding anniversary is also the same date that Bono's father Robert Hewson died last year from Cancer.
Bono and his older brother Norman are expected to both be in Dublin for their father's first anniversary.
Robert (Bob) Hewson is buried in Howth.
There has been some celebrating also for the Hewson family this month as the couple's son Elijah Bob, who was partly named after Bono's father celebrated his third birthday.