U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2017
· U2's Mumbai setlist, 15/12/19
· U2's Manila setlist and videos, 11/12/19
· U2's Seoul setlist and videos, 08/12/19
· U2's Tokyo #1 and #2 setlists and videos, 4/12/19 and 5/12/19
· U2's Singapore #2 setlist and videos, 01/12/19
· U2's Singapore #1 setlist and videos, 30/11/19
· U2's Perth setlist, 27/11/19
· U2's Sydney #2 setlist, 23/11/19
· U2's Sydney #1 setlist, 22/11/19
· U2's Adelaide setlist, 19/11/19
Gossip on U2, Limp Bizkit|
Posted on Wednesday, October 03 @ 17:25:42 UTC by Macphisto
(Allstar) -- The events of Sept. 11 really have changed Limp Bizkit's Fred Durst. For those of you who don't know, Durst has been announcing to the world that the terrorist attacks have softened him and changed his outlook on life (we'll see about that one!).
But the singer has gone from launching verbal attacks with other artists to all-out gushes on them, as evidenced by his recent post on Limp's official Web site (www.limpbizkit.com) in which Durst fawns over U2 frontman Bono's work on the "What's Going On?" rock remix.
"Bono did his vocals this morning from France over the Internet and it's sounds un-fucking-believable," gushed Durst. "That man is a living legend. He has really tapped into the pulse of the world. It's crazy for me to get calls at my home from 'Bono from U2.' It's like, 'Hello…hello Fred, it's Bono (holy shit).' 'Hey Bono, did you like the track?' 'It's so real! I hope you like what I did in the bridge.' (He hopes I like what he did?) 'I'm sure it's off the hook.' (He then plays me his vocals over the phone). 'Oh my God, Bono, it's absolutely perfect." And that it was! I can't believe how good that man is."